Department : RIG
Division : Film
Poste : Character Rigging Technical Director
Dwarf Animation Studio is currently seeking Character Rigging Technical Director
Job DescriptionDwarf Animation Studio is currently recruiting a Character Rigging Technical Director. Creative and passionate about 3D animation, you wish to integrate a fast-expanding studio where you can make good use of your skills and share your knowledge. You’ll be working collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments
- Knowledge of character rigging preferably using Maya;
- Creating high quality rigging, skinning and shapes modeling;
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy, body and facial;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Work with Modeling to create a model that meets technical needs;
- Collaborate with animators to design motion controls;
- Knowledge traditional animation techniques and the principles of character movement and expression;
- Ability to collaborate professionally with colleagues.
- Knowledge in Cloth and Hair simulation;
- Knowledge in Muscle, Fat, Skin simulation;
- Linux, Mel, Python, C++, QT, PyQt/PySide, Fabric Engine.
Dwarf Animation Studio is a place of convergence between cutting edge technology and traditional media where computer animation films are designed.
We innovate in the art of storytelling by pushing the boundaries, inventing immersive and believable worlds.
We foster a philosophy that brings together artists and technologists in a creative yet collaborative environment.
How to Apply
Please complete our application form here: