Department : Production
Job : Line Producer
The Line Producer is considered to be the master strategist for production and is responsible for the timely delivery of the project and on budget. She/he ensures that the schedule, budget and scope are all aligned while managing studio directives and initiatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for getting creative inventory in the pipeline. Work with Production and Creative Leadership to ensure approved sequences from story are delivered on time to production.
- Ensure key creative leadership team works well together and manage them towards reaching and delivering the creative goals of the film.
Budget and Schedule:
- Create and manage the overall show schedule. Work closely with Production Manager and Finance to ensure that schedules are accurate and up-to-date.
- Develop and maintain complexity plans and their impact to the budget. Work with Production Manager on a complexity plan that works within the framework of the budget and schedule.
- Create an approval structure and ensure that all director approval sessions are attended by AP or PM. Offer support and advice to Producers and Director to help manage quotas.
- Supervise the key creative leadership team of the show (i.e. Head of Layout, Head of Character Animation, VFX Supervisor, Production Designer, Production Manager, Head of Story and Editor). Manage the Production Supervisors of the departments that directly report to the Associate Producer.
- Ensure communication channels are open within the show and that all departments are functioning to their full potential.
- Help liaise with clients & producing partners.
- Responsible for initiatives to develop and maintain crew morale.
- Participates with Executives on transitions and casting of key artists.
- Ensure that managers on your production are setting goals with their teams. Follow up throughout the year and ensure managers are providing feedback against progress.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to department heads and production management.
- Complete and deliver the reviews for the key creative leadership team of the show.
- Work with the HR department on employee relations issues involving the key creative leadership team and other issues elevated to him/her.
- Report all issues and concerns with the film to Executives on a weekly basis. Create an agenda for the weekly executive update meetings.
- Involvement with the interviewing, hiring process and deal negotiations for key hires.
- Help with studio initiatives such as developing production staff and providing guidelines on generic budget. Convey studio initiatives to the crew.
How to ApplyPlease complete our application form here :